Get the Stars 3 Get the Stars 3

Nice game

Although the graphics could do with work, the gameplay was good. The fun/irritating music was good, and the idea of the crazy rainbow star added new dimensions to the game, making it very enjoyable.

Throw Ancient Stuff! Throw Ancient Stuff!

Fun

I enjoyed it. It IS fun to throw ancient stuff.
Besides gameplay, the graphics and sound were also very good. Well done.

Voyage in Paradise... Voyage in Paradise...

Ok game, but...

... the translations were horrible. It was very difficult to understand. Out of everything in the game, you need to get a better translation into English.
Other than that, an okay game.

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

Sweet!

Wow! What a game! Great graphics, sound, violence, humor, interactivity AND style! It covers EVERY FIELD! Aswell as being original! Gotta say, the upload option was great aswell!
This is going on my favourites list, keep up the good work!

PC INVADERS! PC INVADERS!

Nice

Great spin on an old game, very well made, and a good idea. The graphics are also very good.

cpr91 responds:

thanks alot, i really appreciate it.
chris

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Very nice

A great game. Its fun, addicting, challanging, and after a while it gets pretty fast paced. A good challange, I really liked it.
The only flaw was the sound, which got kind of irritating, but its a minor flaw in a brilliant game.

monkokio responds:

AWWWe, i thought the music was prety good. Anywho, you can go to the options and change the music volume, just slide it all the way down.
Thanks a bunch
-Monkokio

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Great concept

Most original online game I`ve seen in months, and by internet standards, thats decades! I mean, you play as a virus! What can I say, It`s very addictive, the sound suits it perfectly, it`s challanging and it gets better and better as you add more powerups!
Fantastic, really deserves its top 50 status.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Cool

Good idea for a game. I got just under 30 bucks, which isn`t bad considering I`ve only been an NG member for a few months.

A Tale of .... V1.1 A Tale of .... V1.1

My thoughts exactly. After seeing about 200 crap, unfinished stick movies, this is a breath of fresh air. While this may get blammed, by just improving things like graphics sound, putting in a preloader etc you could easily get a good score.
Good luck with future projects, you have excellent potential.

evilproducts responds:

thanks mate. there is a preloader... I think... but yes Ill try again with more options better sound and more. I agree with your review completely thanks dude have a good day and/or life
:-p

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

Thank you!

Any problems I had with basic actionscript are now over! Thank you so much!