BBQ-Ish Conversation BBQ-Ish Conversation

Hmmm...

Well, not a great flash, due to the lack of any story, but the animation was very good quality, and I liked the style, so I decided to go for a protect point.

Kumquat-Lock responds:

B.B.Q. Doesn't long for any charity case... XD

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Excellent

Very smooth animation, good timing with sound effects, and simply a very creative movie! Superb idea, and great replay value as theres so much going on, you notice new things each time you watch it. Well done, I loved it.

FillerBunny - B1 - PG 03 FillerBunny - B1 - PG 03

Sigh

This is why comics shouldn`t be animated.

This doesn`t come close to doing the comic justice.

The Comic Room The Comic Room

Nice job

The style was very good, and quite different to most things on NG.
The last line was good. A dumb, cliched line for no real reason is always funny in my opinion.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Grea Job

You managed to fit in all the fun aspects of being a geek! Thank you!
Other then that, a great flash, with good music and good animation.

Good Times In The Womb Good Times In The Womb

Not bad

While the graphics and sound have a lot to be desired, the funniness makes up for it.
"Your mum". Heh. Classic Chav (Or as they are called here "Skanger") reply to anything and everything.

Nerdo-sez-bo responds:

Thanks.

Desert Shootout Desert Shootout

its hard to understand...

Why someone who can do great graphics does stickmen. Seriously, you should make the transition to proper characters. Yuo could make great flashes.

Apart from that, a good movie.

littleFoot littleFoot

Wow. Just... wow.

Beautifull. Visually, the best flash animation I have EVER seen. I didn`t think it could get any better than the previous ones but wow! Not only that, but a far better story! I can`t wait for part two.

Amazing.

Tech_Support_III Tech_Support_III

Pointless

You have officially wrecked one of my favourite songs by putting it in this flash.
No plot, no decent graphics, it was just crap!
And don`t reply by saying I have no flashes done, cause I`ve tried flash, I`m working on stuff, and when I make movies, I make them good and worthwhile!

ArseOnToast responds:

Conas atá tú? Is amadán tú.

Mindless: Ant Killer Mindless: Ant Killer

No sticks please

If you want your movies to stay, please don`t use stick figures. They get blammed 99% of the time.

Black-Fox5 responds:

Ok... No stick next time...
It's not a promise!